We all have come long way since the first car was invented. Science and Engineering have been bringing more and more to the table and have never failed to surprise us. Scientists keep on working to improve the prevailing designs and methods to come up with superior and more efficient machines. However, let us not forget that it is the imagination of the human mind which consequently helps us to get where we want to be. We have seen many concepts turn into reality and impossible made possible and now it is time to look at another concept which will be a reality by the end of the next millennium.
Say hello to the new concept car by Ferrari, The Millenio. This is a concept car for the future and has been created with a varying combination of materials and technologies rendering its composition to be very tempting. The car is a two-seater and will come with a bucky-paper reinforced body. This particular body will be stronger than steel and lighter than carbon fiber. The Millenio shall be hosting two electric engines which will be charged by the solar panels or by employing inductive power transfer system.
The car sure looks sleek and we would love to see this concept turn into reality someday. The designer must be commended for the wonderful job. Marko Petrovic, you sir, have indeed done a fine job. Bravo!
- Audi to reveal electric microcar at Frankfurt (reviews.cnet.com)
- The three concept cars that Mitsubishi will present in Tokyo: Two SUVs and a minivan (technologyka.wordpress.com)
- Rinspeed to debut transforming electric concept car (reviews.cnet.com)
- Honda EV-STER takes up where Tesla left off (reviews.cnet.com)
- Plymouth XNR Concept Car (hydro-carbons.blogspot.com)